Monday, November 4, 2013

sheltered

been so safe 
I haven't lived at all
I know you mean well
but could you sometimes
let me fall

you wipe my tears
before I cry
just once could I feel my
pain
just a little
can i die

you made a haven for me
but its all just too easy
cause there's something inside
struggling to survive
my dreams of freedom
dying to fly

something's broken, you can't fix it
its beauty has escaped
I don't want to become the beast
I fight
want to be free to walk in the light
don't want to be your forever
don't want to be this sheltered


Love that smothers is never a positive thing. Somethimes our painful whatever must be felt and dealt with personally.No one can do it for us, our pain is ours to feel and grow from,can't hand off to someone else or ignore it.Just part of our story,not all of it.Live bold, strong, in the raw black and white.A beautiful life emerges when we allow the color to emerge from what had to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @vanesadawn