Monday, October 20, 2014

my oblivion

fire caught the words in my throat and i rested in your arms my angel man
we drifted in suspense,  our hearts clapped together a melody of thunder
cocooned in comforters and kisses of wonder blissfully, words unnecessary
in our own heaven , i was lost in the scent, the feel of you,  my eden
happy oblivion 
contour of us on moonlit walls, we were etching our own story 
summer air wafted in drunk off heat of the night...

i may have made you up and you're just a figment of my imagination but i linger in the hopes i didn't
you may be a memory or an inkling of another life or what could have been, maybe just a fragment of future reality
i may have written you improperly, just rainy day prose painting you in my mind in charismatic kaleidoscope's 
i don't know
but i think i heard your naked thought and wanted you more
we heard violins and danced to the cry of them
i do not wish to lose myself in you
but find the heart of us that make us one
i only wish to wake and find you are real my love...

hurry home

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @vanesadawn