Thursday, April 10, 2014

rainy day lover

come to bed now my rainy day lover
we'll leave the day at the windowsill
let's embrace this crazy magic
give in to the toll of loves will
i won't forsake you in your darkness
but i always hunger for one more kiss

hush now, we won't trouble tomorrow
we'll let the day have its say
and i will never be sorry
i let you hold me this way

you and me are all that we need
so don't say anything
just follow my lead
let the rain sing fiercely
on our roof
i'll take everything you give me
that's the truth
i'll hold you till you're bold and strong
and you'll miss me before i'm gone

so come to bed my rainy day lover
leave the world at the windowsill
we'll embrace this crazy magic
give in to the toll of love's will
hush we won't borrow tomorrow
we'll let the day have its say
and you will never be sorry
you let me know you this way


+Lyrics I wrote about a would be imaginary lover, what would it be like to love without consequences. Fall in love unexpectedly on a rainy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @vanesadawn