Friday, April 25, 2014

flawed

I painted you on my wall
you were beautiful and perfect
I was flawed
I blurred the fantasy, reality disappeared
our lines were crossed
couldn't get you out of my mind
so I kept a little of you here
but all your stars and light
couldn't rid me of my fear

I dream you in colors you will
never see
sometimes things are worse when they're
not what you want them to be
I was seeing blind, I just couldn't see

I've been thinking about
when I had you I couldn't see you
I could never tell you
you were wrong
cause you believed in someone
I couldn't be at all

you were stars and haloed light
but I was flawed
we were never gonna fly
we crawled
I destroyed all we would ever be
never saw the light that died
in the fall
I was only being me
I was flawed



No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @vanesadawn