Monday, January 6, 2014

rainy day game

my rainy day game
I write love notes on your
windowpane
hope before you see they'll disappear
just like me you never knew
I was here

all the forbidden , all the forgiven
I'll write it all down
it will be between you and me
and that wet windowpane
and that silver, simple thing
they call rain

everything we were and were not
you pretended to listen but
I was already forgot
I pray for winter to freeze my words
make it all a hazy blur

those rivers of sadness come every so often
the sad of you is welcome
cause its part of you, my autumn

time is a martyr
we were just a timeline
the rain won't wash away
all my pretty, dark, destined words
I'll never get to say

rain, rain, wash away
all I'll never get to say
rain, rain don't you go away
until you wash it, wash it all away

those rivers of sadness come every so often
the sad of you is welcome
cause its part of you, my autumn

This is lyrics to a song I wrote last summer.
#lyrics

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @vanesadawn