Friday, October 23, 2015

Stuck

 I am stuck
on you
all the lines
the places I can't 
touch
I am in love
with the words
that form on
your lips
before you
set them free
I am in awe of
your silence that
wraps us together
and folds the day
 in perforated perfection
I am amused 
at your elegant hands
that love and command 
what they want
I love that you 
know what you
want 
and love what you
have
and how you 
make me yours without
a word
I trust your capability
and that my heart
is safe with you
I am high from
the magic light
in your eyes
I am stuck 
on the way you
make morning coffee
and I love the time
you spend in
my mind
I am stuck on you
that you don't 
give a damn to
be caught in 
the rain
I don't mind that I
fall a little behind
so you may lead
I am stuck on the 
slow dance 
of our life 
and I can never say
too much or be
too quiet
I am in love with 
your foot fall
next to mine
I am stuck 
in the place
I always plan to be
and happy that your 
heart is beating
existing
in this life
that's anything
but stuck
next to me

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @vanesadawn