Tuesday, October 29, 2013

unloved

I can live without your love denied me
I can breathe, I can dream, I am still me
I can sleep alone
I don't need anyone to
close my eyes for me
I don't need anyone explain
all I can never be
I don't want to be 
what anyone says I should be
I am beneath no one
I can still see colors ,I can still run
I am not broken-never have been
I'm not incomplete if you think I am
I'm not sorry or ashamed
I'm no ones victim , I won't lay blame
I am peacefully aware
that I am growing lighter
I can carry my own load or lay it aside
 at my crossroads
I'm no borrowed
I'm not stolen or vain
I can be happy
Even when I'm unloved



In my most dire circumstances and there have been a few I have found its up to me to be happy.I can choose my own atmosphere by not allowing others to effect me  in negative ways.There will always be those that mark others as outsiders , outside their clique.Our happiness need not depend on anyone its only a state of mind, always our choice, even when we're unloved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @vanesadawn