Friday, March 13, 2015

sink

your heart was just a beat
under my jealous long sleeve
and I was looking back
but you'd already moved
past me

I'm sleeping with your memory
talking to God in cold bedrooms
there was no cure for the walls you built
you will never admit you're wrong
will you

so thanks for all the nights
I can't fall asleep
and all your indecision
you blame on me
thanks for all the pills
that numb my mind
help me to breathe
and the key you left in the back door

I found some stones for throwing
but I'll keep them as I sink
I found your courage in a cup
and your words I had to drink

I don't think you'll come back
you don't care what I think
I don't need you to know
you're the reason I'm gonna sink

just a +lyrical composition of mine

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @vanesadawn