Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Sick Love

the giving
pilfering
agony of sick love
the confession
I want no thing
to cure it
thin skin
thick desire
the art of us
cocooned beneath night stars
and misty strawberry moon glow

© May 1 2019
Sorry to those who have informed they that you've been here looking for new postings. Truly the last year has been a switch up for me. After raising my three children I re-entered the work force. It wasn't an easy thing to do, but I feel I have gained some ground and will be able to post more writings. 
I realize some of you are not on blogger and can't leave comments  but if you'd ever like to reach me you can do so here vanesadawn@gmail.com 
I do appreciate your views and as long as one reads I will write. Take care - Van Peterson

No comments:

Post a Comment

Follow @vanesadawn